1st November 2017
The 32nd Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition & Conference (ADIPEC) will be taking place in Abu Dhabi between 13th - 17th November 2017. It was claimed at last year's event to be the biggest oil and gas exhibition in the world. This year, ADIPEC is expecting a massive $9 billion worth of business to be signed. Will you be part of it?
ADIPEC's TOP 10 TIPS to maximise on the opportunities
- Visit the Exhibition - ADIPEC boasts a 135,000sqm show floor and is one of the world's biggest oil and gas exhibitions. It attracts over 100,000 trade professionals from 53 countries.
- View the Pavilions - 25 country pavilions are confirmed this year. The pavilions play a key role in enhancing bilateral trade creating the opportunity for open dialogue and long lasting business partnerships.
- View the Exhibitor List - More than 2,200 companies from 135 countries will be exhibiting, including IOCs, NOCs, global associations, distributors, government bodies, contractors, service companies and technology providers across the whole value chain.
- Visit the Exhibition - ADIPEC helps you engage with decision makers with real buying power. Network with 37 IOCs and NOCs, do business with 8 EPC contractors and 11 service companies, plus 2,200 exhibiting companies.
- Visit the Exhibition - Pre-register online and save AED150: www.adipec.com/visreg
- Schedule Meetings - The Global Meetings Programme is a networking programme enabling conference delegates, exhibitors, and VIPs to exclusively search and connect with contacts. As a visitor, you can only make one appointment. To secure more meetings upgrade to delegate status.
- Download the Conference Brochure - 900+ speakers, including over 80 Ministers and CEOs - learn from the industry experts. To attend the conference sessions upgrade to delegate status.
- Visit the Offshore Exhibition - The Offshore and Marine Exhibition, situated on the Marina waterfront, boasts 11,000sqm exhibition space and over 150 companies exhibiting. 15,000 exhibition attendees are expected.
- Book Your Ships Tour - Register at the vessels tour desk (outside hall 12) to book an exclusive ships tour at the Marina.
- Visit the Exhibition - All participants will be issued with photo ID badges to be worn at all times during the event. It is necessary to pre-register with your passport, visa (if a UAE resident) and a passport photo. To register on-site, ensure you take your passport and note that there will be an AED150 fee.
Networking Events - An invitation
ADIPEC is a great opportunity to catch up with existing clients and connections, as well as to network and make new connections. There are numerous events and receptions held during the week to facilities this. On the first day of ADIPEC, the British Business Group (BBG) in Abu Dhabi will be hosting its annual ADIPEC Kick-Off Breakfast. Collaborating with the Department of International Trade, Scottish Development International, Welsh Government, Energy Industries Council, Energy Institute and NOF Energy, BBG will be hosting its members, visiting UK delegations and exhibitors. The event will include guest speakers and networking opportunities.
Date: Mondy 13th November
Time: 7am - 9am
Location: Novotel, Al Bustan
Fee: AED100 Members and AED150 Guests. Fee includes networking event, breakfast, teas, and coffees.
Registration: To join the event, please confirm your attendance by 12 noon on 12th November by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: +971 2 445 7234. For more information, visit: www.britishbusiness.org/events
Doing business in Abu Dhabi - business setup
To do business in Abu Dhabi, it is necessary to have a Trade License here. To work in oil and gas, directly with ADNOC, it will be necessary to get approval from the Supreme Petroleum Council. For companies needing to work on critical infrastructure, security permits will be required. For onshore setups it will be necessary to engage with a local partner. Be prepared and get to know what is involved with setting up an oil and gas company in Abu Dhabi. Award-winning Gateway Group is Abu Dhabi's company formation expert. We have on the ground practical experience in setting up oil and gas companies and obtaining Supreme Petroleum Council approval. We can manage your whole business setup, we can also act as your local partner and being Supreme Petroleum Council-approved ourselves, makes us an ideal partner for oil and gas companies. Get in touch so that we can start a conversation and subsequently meet up during ADIPEC: info@GatewayToAbuDhabi.com
How to setup an oil and gas company in Abu Dhabi CLICK HERE
Why the Supreme Petroleum Council is important for oil and gas companies CLICK HERE
Gateway is an award-winning business setup specialist, helping foreign companies to register their Abu Dhabi businesses correctly and cost-effectively. By understanding clients’ activities and goals, we identify the most suitable route to market, including the risks and how to mitigate them, regulatory requirements, and ongoing commitments so that they can make an informed decision that is right for their business. Our corporate sponsorship service for onshore companies provides security, control and 100% of the profits to our foreign clients. We then manage the business setup and visa processing requirements from A-Z so that they can focus on developing their business. Email us: info@GatewayToAbuDhabi.com